jueves, 19 de febrero de 2015

Fotografía antigua Congreso Eucarístico Viena 1912.Fotógrafo Wilheim Müller. Photographs of Eucharistic Congress Vienna in 1912 Photographer Wilheim Muller. Ferdinand Bakala bookbinder

Las  fotografías de este álbum recogen la recepción en Viena de Cardinal Ablegat van Rossum con motivo del XXIII Congreso Eucarístico Internacional celebrado en Viena en 1912. 



Las fotos presentan tanto la recepción por parte de las autoridades eclesiásticas, como el desfile de las representaciones de todos los países, al final la carroza del Emperador Francisco José y la multitud que acudió a ver el gran desfile.

Estas fotos pertenecen a un raro álbum localizado en un anticuario de Madrid y que destaca por su lujosa encuadernación y magnifica conservación. Un ejemplar de este album se encuentra en una biblioteca de Viena.


Según etiqueta del mismo fue vendido en la tienda de Rudolf Lechner. 

El fotógrafo del album es Wilheim Muller, según recoge el propio álbum.


Sobre los Congresos Eucaristicos Internacionales véase Wikipedia

El album esta lujosamente encuadernado por uno de los mejores encuadernadores de Europa de la época
 ( Ferdinand Bakala, probably Vienna's greatest bookbinder of the time.--)
Ferdinand Bakala, (Archducal Chamber Supplier
Vienna), IV. Belvederegasse 21.”



lo que indica que esta destinado a regalo de alto rango y, posiblemente, en tirada de escaso número de ejemplares


Firma del encuadernador en la contraportada

Curiosamente en IBIS, la base de datos de Patrimonio Nacional aparece una obra encuadernada por Ferdinand Bakala

Religiöse Betrachtungen / von weil Sr. Kaiserl Hoheit Erzherzoy Carl von Oesterreich
 
  • Ver album completo
  • Las fotos de Wilhelm Muller han sido incluidas en diferentes exposiciones sobre fotografía pictorialista alemana como las siguientes: 
  • Even more representative in its format and execution is the documentation of the old Vienna city walls and their demolition during the years 1858 to 1860, as provided by the Austrian Imperial and Royal Court and State Printing House. Quite by contrast to this, the firm of R. Lechner (Wilh. Müller), acting somewhat as the first Vienna photo agency, supplied, on a weekly basis, small photographs of all topical events, such as inaugural celebrations, jubilees and catastrophes.   
  • Art Photography in Dresden 1899-1900: An Eye on the
    German Avant-Garde at the Turn of the Century* by Janet E. Buerger.: George Eastman House
  • .......During the first year (1899-1900) in which the Kupferstich-Kabinett acquired art photography, Lehrs added to its collection the works of fifty photographers from eight countries (Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, England, Scotland, Poland and Russia). Among the pictures he selected, many represent the recognized achievements of the art photography movement in general at the turn of the century.
    Only pieces acquired in 1899 and 1900 are discussed here, although additions to the collection continued later. The early acquisitions illustrate the initial phase of the art photography movement (Kunstlerische Photographie) before the gradual shift that Germany was to make towards the later phase, commonly called Picto¬ rialist Photography (Bildnis-Photographie), beginning shortly after 1900. ........
  • Entre los fotografos de esta exposición se encuentran
    • Photographers Acquired by Dresden's Kupferstich-Kabinett 1899-1900

    Alma Lessing, Otto Marotz, Alexis Mazourine Leonard Misonne, Heinrich Wilhelm Muller, Hermann Muller
  • Luminous Lint
  • Germany

    Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Amateur Photographie de Hambourg was a center of activity. German pictorialists include the Hofmeister Brothers Theodor (1863-1943) and Oskar (1871-1937) and their associates Eduard Christian Arning (1855-1936), George Einbeck (1871-1951), Heinrich Wilhelm Müller (1859-1933), Gustav E. B. Trinks (1871-1967) and Bernhard Troch (1867-after 1924). 
  •  
  • Impressionist camera : pictorial photography in europe : 1888 - 1918. Artium

    NOTA Este post actualiza uno de 2009  



  • Traducción parcial de este artículo con Google translate

    ...m 05 1876 puso Werner Müller y la Librería de la Universidad Lechner'sche en el Graben, No. 31, esquina excavación -. Stephansplatz. donde la acción fue hasta el final. Un año más tarde se retiró Eduard Müller de la compañía y fue reemplazado por el joven librero Wilhelm Müller, nacido en 1849, hijo de un pastor, de la ciudad de Turingia de regla Suhl. Con su iniciativa y su vigor juvenil el negocio tuvo un repunte inesperado.
    Wilhelm Müller había perdido a su padre en 1862, 7 niños esperaban para el suministro. Es por eso que la madre era el deseo que puede llegar a ser un pastor, no cumplen y así comenzó su doctrina comercio 1864 libro en Meissen. Comenzó su carrera después de la finalización de la doctrina de Erfurt, Jelgava, Riga, San Petersburgo y Moscú en la Exposición Universal de 1873 en Viena para Braumüller. Poco después, él podría ser con la ayuda de amigos, socios Alfred Werner. Werner necesitaba un experto vendedor de libros, ya que nació en Leipzig, una mente brillante muy especulativa, interesado en la tecnología,, salió del negocio bancario. Poco después de la entrada de Müller fue la librería de la universidad R. Lechner "kuk Hofbuchhandlung ", como muchos miembros de la familia imperial se encontraban entre la clientela. En 1881 la empresa fue galardonada como una extensión importante durante décadas la representación del Imperio Austro-Húngaro instituto geográfico militar.
    Alfred Werner se dio cuenta de la importancia de ese tiempo todavía atrapado en su infancia, la fotografía de aficionados e incorporó el negocio en 1885 con el comercio de las necesidades fotográficas y cámaras fotográficas. Alfred Werner, de los miembros fundadores de la imperial contados sociedad fotográfica en Viena, creó su propio gabinete de decisiones con el taller de diseño mecánico de la que las primeras cámaras, después de su diseñador, el antiguo Imperio Austro-Húngaro Artillería teniente Louis David "cámaras David Salon", llamado vino. Con la publicación de la librería de la universidad apareció de la pluma de David una "guía para los fotógrafos" en innumerables ediciones. Werner trajo en 1887 su famosa "cámara viajes Werner" en el mercado, que disfrutó de casi 40 años con el profesional y el aficionado popular. Además, muchos otros trabajos de construcción se ha realizado en el taller de Lechner. Así se construyó de acuerdo con las especificaciones de Ing. Franz Hafferl las primeras cámaras fotogramétricas en Austria, desde que se desarrollaron posteriormente en el Phototheodolit.
    Informar al creciente número de clientes, la revista "los avisos de Lechner emitidos desde las áreas de literatura y el arte, la fotografía y cartografía" de 01 de mayo 1889. También publicado en 1889 fue publicado por el trabajo a gran escala "trajes nacionales austro-húngaras" 3 series de 72 imágenes diferentes de disfraces de todas partes de la monarquía, bajo la dirección del pintor Franz traje Galia, Técnico Inspector General de kuk Ópera de la Corte. Los trajes fueron fotografiados sean reproducidos en fototipia y luego coloreado a mano. Con motivo de una exposición en el Museo de Arte e Industria en Viena, la compañía fue galardonada con una medalla de oro. En el departamento de cartografía esfuerzos fueron incesantemente a la expansión y modernización. El globo celeste transparente después se llevó a cabo, editado por el profesor de la Real e Imperial Theresianum, Dr. Alois Höfler, fue una sensación en todo el mundo científico. El departamento fotográfico era un estudio y un laboratorio de impresión con la instalación luego-moderno, en las que se destacó sobre todo un aparato de aumento con luz eléctrica conectados. Las ventas del departamento de arte de una manera grande figurillas Tanagra (doncellas de terracota en una posición de pie o sentado, el nombre de la ubicación principal Tanagra en Grecia), ejecutados por los escultores artísticas.
    Desafortunadamente, Alfred Werner pronto comenzó a Ail, murió a la edad de 41 años el 25 de enero de 1889. Su nombre está indisolublemente ligada a la historia de la fotografía en Austria conectado. Después de la muerte de Werner desde 1881 trabaja en el oficial de la compañía Ernst Rieck asumió con gran éxito para expandir la fábrica fotográfica y el departamento de arte. Rieck asistieron Kodak en Rochester y trajo a su casa de Viena en septiembre de 1890, el representante de esta empresa por Austria - Hungría, y por tanto, también para todos los países vecinos de Ostraumes.
    Incluido en el comienzo de la fototeca del siglo Lechner ya 7 volúmenes, "de Lainer Photo-Química", fue publicado en 3 volúmenes y Lechner fotograbado retratos géneros militares encontraron más extendida. 1892 Hübels Mayor General se preparó de medición mesa fotogrametría y entregados Fritjof Nansen para el Lechner. En el mismo año la compañía fue galardonada con la Medalla de Oro en la Exposición Internacional de Fotografía. Al igual que en 1896, la cámara 2000 dejó la compañía, que Hoflieferantentitel también fue galardonado con la fábrica fotográfica. 1897 tenían Wilhelm Müller con Lili Bachmayr, la hija de un empresario vienés prominente, casado. Del matrimonio producido cinco hijos. El departamento fotográfico en 1900 se amplió para incluir una Fabriksbau en el Schanzstraße. Y aquí la generación de diversos aparatos especial fue grabado y en las cámaras de aviador de la Segunda Guerra Mundial para la Fuerza Aérea austriaca se construyeron aquí. Entre 1900 y fechada también la costumbre de Lechner, eventos y acontecimientos del día locales para fotografiar y la empresa que opere en un tiempo muy corto un archivo de las decenas de miles de fotos, un poco conocido tesoro de gran valor histórico y cultural. Wilhelm Müller, desde 1902 Kommerzialrat, también tuvo éxito en ese momento para lograr la derogación de la obligación en los libros.
    La compañía amplió su activi fuera aún más. Hasta la fecha, Müller había sólo puede ser producido equipos de alta calidad y el abaratamiento de los equipos excluidos de la producción. Desde aconteció que la única fábrica existente en Austria más barato para la exportación de determinados equipos, se metió en problemas y la existencia continuada de éstos era cuestionable. Sin dudarlo se hizo cargo de Müller con el nombre de "Cámara de la Industria Co., Ltd." empresa existente cambió su nombre a "Cámara Industie" (Wilh. Müller) y dio lugar a un departamento separado de la producción de equipos más barato una fábrica. Esto bajo el nombre de "cámaras Austria" dispositivos comercializados fuera un gran éxito y fueron incluso exportan al extranjero. Él llevó a la compañía a través del difícil período de la guerra y el colapso y murió el 22 de mayo de 1928, la viuda continuó el negocio tan bueno y justo hasta después de las "Anschluss" el 11 de marzo de 1938. Poco después, en circunstancias no clarificadas por completo era el único propietario y "Guía de operaciones" también natural de Turingia librero llamado guerra Walter.
    "Extracto de un conmemorativa 1941"
     
     

 En ( google translate)
 The photos in this album collected reception in Vienna Cardinal van Rossum Ablegat occasion of the XXIII International Eucharistic Congress in Vienna in 1912.The photos show both the receipt by the ecclesiastical authorities, as the parade of the representations of all countries to end the chariot of Emperor Franz Joseph and the crowd that came to see the big parade.These pictures belong to a rare album located in an antique shop in Madrid and noted for its luxurious binding and magnificent conservation. A copy of this album is in a library in Vienna.According to product label was sold in store Rudolf Lechner.Photographer of the album is Wilhelm Muller, as recorded the album itself.International Eucharistic Congress on Wikipedia seeThe album is luxuriously bound by one of the best bookbinders of Europe at the time

 
(Ferdinand Bakala, probably Vienna's greatest bookbinder of the time .--)Ferdinand Bakala, (archducal Chamber SupplierVienna), IV. Belvederegasse 21. "indicating that it is intended for senior gift and, possibly, roll small number of copiesSignature of binder in the back

 
Ibis Interestingly, the database of National Heritage appears a work bound by Ferdinand Bakala

 
Religiöse Betrachtungen / von weil Kaiserl Hoheit Mr. Carl von Oesterreich Erzherzoy



    
View full album
    
Photos provided by Wilhelm Muller have been included in exhibitions of German pictorial photography as:
        
The Albertina Museum in Vienna has own funds that can be seen in its Collection On Line
    
Even more representative in ITS format and execution is the documentation of the old Vienna city walls and Their demolition During the years 1858 to 1860, as provided by the Austrian Imperial and Royal Court and State Printing House. Quite by contrast to this, the firm of R. Lechner (Wilh. Müller), acting somewhat as the first Vienna photo agency, supplied, on a weekly basis, small photographs of all topical events,: such as inaugural celebrations, jubilees and catastrophes.


 Art Photography in Dresden 1899-1900: An Eye on the
    
German Avant-Garde at the Turn of the Century * by Janet E. Buerger .: George Eastman House
    
....... During the first year (1899-1900) in Which the Kupferstich-Kabinett acquired art photography, Lehrs added con sus collection the works of fifty photographers from eight countries country (Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, England, Scotland, Poland and Russia). Among the pictures I've selected, many Recognized Represent the achievements of the art photography movement in overall at the turn of the century.
    
Only pieces acquired in 1899 and 1900 are Discussed here, additions to the collection, Although continued later. The early acquisitions ilustrar the initial phase of the art photography movement (künstlerische Photographie) before the gradual shift That Germany was to make Towards the later phase, Commonly called Picto¬ rialist Photography (Bildnis-Photographie) Shortly after 1900. Beginning ... .....
    
Among the photographs in this exhibition are
        
Photographers Acquired by Dresden's Kupferstich-Kabinett 1899-1900

    
Alma Lessing, Otto Marotz, Alexis Mazourine Leonard Misonne, Heinrich Wilhelm Muller, Hermann Muller

    
Luminous Lint
    
Germany

Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Photographie de Hambourg Amateur was a center of activity. German pictorialists include the Hofmeister Brothers Theodor (1863-1943) and Oskar (1871-1937) and Their associates Christian Eduard Arning (1855-1936), George Einbeck (1871-1951), Heinrich Wilhelm Müller (1859-1933), Gustav EB Trinks (1871-1967) and Bernhard Troch (1867-after 1924).
  
    
Impressionist camera: pictorial in europe photography: 1888 - 1918 Artium
    
NOTE This post updates one of 2009

    
Um die Namen der Verflechtung Lechner, Müller, David Werner und mit der Buchhandlung und zu der Manufaktur photographischen erklären, ich das Ganze musste etwas aufwändiger beschreiben.

    
Partial translation of this article with Google translate

.. M in May 1876 put Werner Müller and Lechner'sche University Bookstore in the Graben, No. 31, corner digging -. Stephansplatz. where the action was to end. A year later Eduard Müller retired from the company and was replaced by the young bookseller Wilhelm Müller, born in 1849, son of a pastor, Thuringian town of Suhl rule. With their initiative and youthful vigor business had an unexpected rebound.
    
Wilhelm Müller had lost her father in 1862, 7 children waiting for delivery. That's why the mother was the desire that can become a pastor, not met and began his 1864 book trade doctrine in Meissen. He began his career after completion of the doctrine of Erfurt, Jelgava, Riga, St. Petersburg and Moscow in the Universal Exhibition of 1873 in Vienna to Braumüller. Soon after, he could be with the help of friends, partners Alfred Werner. Werner needed a savvy marketer of books, since he was born in Leipzig, a very speculative brilliant mind, interested in technology ,, left the banking business. Shortly after the entry of Müller was the college bookstore R. Lechner "kuk Hofbuchhandlung" as many members of the imperial family were among the clientele. In 1881 the company was awarded a major expansion for decades the representation of the Austro-Hungarian Empire Military Geographical Institute.

Alfred Werner realized the importance of that time still stuck in its infancy, amateur photography and incorporated the business in 1885 to trade in photographic needs and cameras. Alfred Werner, founding member of the imperial counted Photographic Society in Vienna, created his own cabinet-making workshop with the mechanical design of the first cameras, after its designer, the former Austro-Hungarian Empire Artillery Lieutenant Louis David "cameras David Salon" call came. With the publication of the college bookstore appeared from the pen of David a "guide for photographers" in innumerable editions. Werner brought in 1887 his famous "Werner camera travel" in the market, which enjoyed nearly 40 years with the professional and the amateur popular. In addition, many other construction work has been done in the workshop Lechner. And was constructed according to the specifications of Ing. Franz Hafferl the first photogrammetric cameras in Austria since the Phototheodolit subsequently developed.
    
Inform the growing number of customers, the magazine "Lechner notices issued from the areas of literature and art, photography and cartography" of May 1, 1889. Also published in 1889 was published by the large scale work "national costumes Austro-Hungarian "3 sets of 72 different images of costumes from all parts of the monarchy, under the direction of the painter Franz Gaul costume, Technical Inspector General of kuk Court Opera. The costumes were photographed to be reproduced in collotype and then colored by hand. On the occasion of an exhibition at the Museum of Art and Industry in Vienna, the company was awarded a gold medal. In the department of mapping efforts were incessantly to the expansion and modernization.

The seamless celestial globe then conducted, edited by Professor of the Royal and Imperial Theresianum, Dr. Alois Höfler, was a sensation throughout the scientific world. The photo department was a studio and print lab with then-modern facility, where mostly a magnifying device connected electricity was highlighted. Sales of the art department in a big way Tanagra figurines (terracotta maidens in a standing or sitting, the name of the primary location Tanagra in Greece), executed by artistic sculptors.
    
Unfortunately, Alfred Werner soon began Ail, died at age 41 on January 25, 1889. His name is inextricably linked to the history of photography in Austria connected. After the death of Werner since 1881 working in the company official Ernst Rieck took with great success to expand the photographic factory and the art department. Rieck attended by Kodak in Rochester and brought his home in Vienna in September 1890, the representative of this company for Austria - Hungary, and therefore also for all neighboring countries Ostraumes.
    
Included in the beginning of the century library of Lechner and 7 volumes "of Lainer Photo-Chemistry" was published in 3 volumes and Lechner photogravure portrait genres military found more widespread. Hübels 1892 Major General photogrammetric measurement was prepared and delivered Fritjof Nansen table for Lechner. In the same year the company was awarded the Gold Medal at the International Exhibition of Photography.

As in 1896, the camera 2000 left the company, which Hoflieferantentitel was also awarded the photographic factory. 1897 Wilhelm Müller with Lili had Bachmayr, the daughter of a prominent Viennese businessman, married. Marriage produced five children. The photo department was expanded in 1900 to include a Fabriksbau in Schanzstraße. And here the generation of various special apparatus was recorded and cameras aviator of World War II to the Austrian Air Force were built here. Between 1900 and dated also the custom of Lechner, local events and happenings of the day to photograph and the company that operates in a very short time an archive of tens of thousands of photos, a little known treasure of great historical and cultural value. Wilhelm Müller from 1902 Kommerzialrat also succeeded at that time to achieve the repeal of the obligation in books.
    
The company expanded its activi out more. To date, Müller had only be produced high quality equipment and cheaper equipment excluded from production. Since it happened that the only existing factory in Austria cheaper for the export of certain equipment, got into trouble and continued existence of these was questionable. Without hesitation Müller took over the name "Chamber of Industry Co., Ltd." existing company changed its name to "Industie House" (Wilh. Müller)

and led to a separate department equipment production cheaper factory. This marketed under the name of a great success and were devices "Austria cameras" even exported abroad. He led the company through the difficult period of the war and the collapse and died on May 22, 1928, the widow continued the business as good and right until after the "Anschluss" on 11 March 1938. Shortly after in circumstances not entirely clarified was the sole owner and "Operating Guide" also a native of Thuringia bookseller named Walter war.
    
"Excerpt from a 1941 commemorative"